The best way to submit your claim to the VCF is through the online claims system. You can use this system to:
- Create an account and register with the VCF to preserve your right to file a claim in the future.
- Complete and submit the claim form.
- File an amendment to a previously submitted claim.
- Upload supporting documents to a claim.
- View correspondence sent by the VCF.
- Update your contact information or the information for your attorney or authorized representative.
- View the information you provided when completing your claim form,
including any information you may have entered on a claim form that you started but have not yet submitted.
If you are new to the system, the instructions below will help you navigate the online claims system:
If you are unable to submit your claim using the online claims management system, a hard copy version of the Claim Form is available.