The best way to submit your claim to the VCF is through the online claims system. You can use this system to:
- Create an account and register with the VCF to preserve your right to file a claim in the future.
- Complete and submit the claim form.
- File an amendment to a previously submitted claim.
- Upload supporting documents to a claim.
- View correspondence sent by the VCF.
- Update your contact information or the information for your attorney or authorized representative.
- View the information you provided when completing your claim form,
including any information you may have entered on a claim form that you started but have not yet submitted.
If you are new to the system, the instructions below will help you navigate the online claims system:
How to Access the Online Claims Management System
How to Log into an Existing Account
How to Navigate the Online Claims Management System
If you are unable to submit your claim using the online claims management system, a hard copy version of the Claim Form is available.
- Online Claims System Acceptable Use Policy
- Claim Status Definitions - definitions for each claim status in the online system
- Quick link to access the online system to create a new account
- Quick link to login to your existing account
Registration and Claim Filing Information
- Important information on Registration and Claim Filing Deadlines (Spanish, Polish, Chinese)
- Detailed instructions on How to File a Claim (Spanish, Polish, Chinese)
CMS Enhancements - Tip Sheets
- Online Claims System Enhancements - December 2018
- Online Claims System Enhancements - July 2018
- Online Claims System Enhancements - March 2018
- Online Claims System Enhancements - June 2017
- Online Claims System Enhancements - May 2017