While you do not need a lawyer to submit a claim to the VCF, some claimants choose to work with an attorney. Information here is of particular interest to law firms and attorneys who are representing VCF claimants. Attorneys representing claimants are encouraged to check this page periodically for updates and new information.
Forms and Resources
- Law Firm Payment Instructions- instructions if your firm has an agreement with the claimants you represent that VCF payments will be made directly to a law firm bank account.
- Exhibit C - Attorney Certification of Compliance with Provision on Limitation on Attorney Fees.
- Change of Attorney Form - due to change of attorney.
Communications to Law Firms
- Law Firm Meeting Notes June 2021 – July 8, 2021
- Update: Claims Management System Acceptable Use Policy – September 21, 2020
- Law Firm Meeting Notes – December 13, 2019
- Law Firm Did You Know? – November 19, 2019
- Claim Management System Update – November 18, 2019