While you do not need a lawyer to submit a claim to the VCF, some claimants choose to work with an attorney. Information here is of particular interest to law firms and attorneys who are representing VCF claimants. Attorneys representing claimants are encouraged to check this page periodically for updates and new information.
Forms and Resources
- Law Firm Payment Instructions- instructions if your firm has an agreement with the claimants you represent that VCF payments will be made directly to a law firm bank account.
- Client Authorization Form – to authorize payment deposit on your claim directly into a bank account maintained by your law firm.
- Exhibit C - Attorney Certification of Compliance with Provision on Limitation on Attorney Fees.
- Change of Attorney Form - due to change of attorney.
Communications to Law Firms
- Email - Important Update Changes Related to Missing Information Requests – August 23, 2021
- Email - Updated Change of Attorney Form and VCF Website Update – August 6, 2021
- Email - VCF Registration Deadline Updates – July 30, 2021
- Law Firm Meeting Notes June 2021 – July 8, 2021