This page includes links to VCF forms and resources to help you complete your claim. If you file your claim using the online system, many of the forms listed below are incorporated into the online form and you will not need to complete them as separate files. You should only use the individual forms below if filing in hard copy or responding to a request from the VCF for missing information that is needed in order to process your claim.
The documents are provided in PDF format, where possible, to make it easier for you to complete and print. If you type data into a form, please remember to save the file with a different file name in order to save your changes.
Many items are regularly updated so please use the links below to ensure you are using the newest version of each document. Key documents have been translated and can be viewed directly on our Spanish, Polish and Chinese language pages.
- Document Checklist - Personal Injury - use this checklist if you are filing a claim for yourself, or filing for a deceased individual whose death is not believed to be related to a 9/11-related physical condition
- Document Checklist - Deceased Claim - use this checklist if you are filing a claim for an individual who is believed to have died as a result of a 9/11-related physical condition
- Claim Form - Hard Copy - Personal Injury Claim
- Claim Form - Hard Copy - Deceased Claim
- Signature Page - All Claims
- Appendix A - Additional Information for claims filed for Deceased Individuals (Now PDF-fillable)
- Appendix B - Presence at the Pentagon and Shanksville, PA Sites (Now PDF-fillable)
- Private Physician Forms - Including Appendix C & D
- Exhibit A / Exhibit A Deceased Individual - Authorization for release of medical records. Exhibit A must be mailed to the VCF with original signatures
- View all Forms
- VCF Overview - a presentation for individuals who are filing a claim with the VCF, or those who are interested in how the VCF operates
- VCF Info Sheet - a general overview of the program, who can apply, and how to apply (Spanish, Polish, Chinese)
- VCF Claim Review Process - an overview of the claim review process
- VCF Fact vs Myth - a great resource that dispels common myths about the VCF
- Claim Filing Deadlines (Spanish, Polish, Chinese)
- Amendments and Appeals Detailed explanation of when to amend and when to appeal, including examples
- How to file an Amendment - instructions on how to file an amendment
- View all Resources