If your organization would like to provide members with general information about the VCF, the documents below are useful resources, in addition to directing them to our website:
- VCF Info Sheet - a general overview of the program, who can apply, and how to apply. (Spanish, Polish, Chinese)
- VCF Fact vs Myth - a great resource that dispels common myths about the VCF.
- Claim Filing Deadlines - a detailed guide on the registration deadlines for various victim scenarios. (Spanish, Polish, Chinese)
- VCF Overview - a presentation for individuals who are filing a claim with the VCF, or for those who are interested in how the VCF operates.
If you would like a VCF Representative to attend one of your meetings, please contact our Helpline at 1-855-885-1555 so that your request can be forwarded to our Outreach team. For additional resources, please visit the Forms and Resources page, or the FAQ page on our website.
The VCF attends community events throughout the year in support of increasing awareness and education of the Fund, how it works, and who can apply. This section is regularly updated as events are scheduled.
The following organizations work closely with the VCF to support victims and claimants affected by the events of September 11th:
- 9/11 Environmental Action
- 9/11 Health Watch
- FealGood Foundation
- StuyHealth - StuyHealth is an advocacy group representing young adults who were impacted by the events of 9/11 and the resulting clean-up. Review these Young Adult FAQs.
- Voices of September 11th
- WTC Health Program - Unsure of the difference between the WTC Health Program and the VCF? Check out this useful WTC Fact Sheet for key differences between the two programs.
* Note: The content of external links to non-Federal Agency websites is not endorsed by the Federal Government and is not subject to Federal information quality, privacy, security, and related guidelines.