August 6, 2020
FAQ Section 2: Registration and Other Deadlines has been updated as noted below:
The following new FAQs have been added:
- 2.1 I heard the deadline to file a claim with the VCF is July 29, 2021. What do I have to do by that deadline?
- 2.2 What deadlines do I need to meet when filing my VCF claim?
- 2.5 What if I’m not sick, do I still need to register by July 29, 2021?
- 2.7 How do I know if I am registered with the VCF and have met my registration deadline?
- 2.8 Once I have registered, what is the deadline to file my claim?
The following FAQs have been updated:
- 2.3 What is registration? How do I register with the VCF and what is my registration deadline?
- 2.4 Do I need to have my condition(s) certified for treatment by the WTC Health Program before I can register with the VCF?
- 2.6 What happens if I register with the VCF after July 29, 2021?