We have updated our FAQs for clarity and ease of language. Noteworthy updates have been made to the following six questions:
- Question 1.4 Do I need a lawyer to file a claim?
- Question 1.5 How do I add or change the attorney on my claim?
- Question 1.10 Can I pursue a claim with both the VCF and the U.S. Victims of State Sponsored Terrorism Fund (“USVSST Fund”)?
- Question 3.1 Is the WTC Health Program part of the VCF?
- Question 3.2 Does the VCF receive copies of my medical records from the WTC Health Program? Do I need to submit them with my claim?
- Question 4.3 When should I amend my claim and when should I appeal?