This page includes links to VCF forms and resources to help you complete your claim. They are provided in PDF format, where possible, to make it easier for you to complete and print the documents. If you type data into a form, please remember to save the file with a different file name in order to save your changes.
If you file your claim using the online system, many of the forms listed below are incorporated into the online form and you will not need to complete them as separate files. You should only use the individual forms below if filing in hard copy or responding to a request from the VCF for missing information that is needed in order to process your claim. If you are unsure how to proceed, please call our Helpline for assistance.
If the document is available in another language, it has been noted beside the document listing. You can also find a full list of our foreign language resources on each of our foreign language pages.
- Claim Form - Hard Copy - Personal Injury Claim
- Document Checklist - Personal Injury - use this checklist if you are filing a claim for yourself, or filing for a deceased individual whose death is not believed to be related to a 9/11-related physical condition
- Claim Form - Hard Copy - Deceased Claim
- Document Checklist - Deceased Claim - use this checklist if you are filing a claim for an individual who is believed to have died as a result of a 9/11-related physical condition
- Signature Page - All Claims
- Appendix A - Additional Information for claims filed for Deceased Individuals (Now PDF-fillable)
- Appendix B - Presence at the Pentagon and Shanksville, PA Sites (Now PDF-fillable)
- Private Physician Forms - Including Appendix C & D
- Exhibit A / Exhibit A Deceased Individual - Authorization for release of medical records. Exhibit A must be mailed to the VCF with original signatures
- Exhibit 1 - Social Security Administration Consent Form
- Exhibit B1 - Authorization for release of pension and health information from HIPAA and non-HIPAA entities - this form can be used for both Personal Injury and Deceased Individuals
- Exhibit E - Notice of Filing for Deceased Individuals
- Employer Verification Form
- Medical Expense Worksheet
- ACH Payment Information Form and instructions
- Change of Attorney Form - to add, change or remove an attorney
- Collateral Offset Update Form - Instructions for notifying the VCF of new collateral offsets
- Claim Information Resolution Form - to resolve data discrepancy issues
- NYCERS and NYSLRS Worksheet - submit with your claim if the victim worked for an agency that is a part of NYCERS or NYSLRS and is claiming loss of pension benefits
- Union and Defined Benefit Plan Worksheet - submit with your claim if the victim has a defined benefit plan through a union, employer, or other entity
- Temporary Past Lost Earnings Worksheet - submit with your claim if the victim is claiming temporary lost earnings due to an eligible condition